Sunday 17 July 2011

Corinne's Kitchen Recipes

Hi, I am a nutritional therapist and over the past twenty years I have helped a lot of people to lose weight and most importantly keep it off.  Over the course of my career I have created a lot of healthy and nutritious recipes. People keep asking me for them so I thought that I would put them in a blog.  (you have got to keep up with the times!) I always enjoy inventing meals that look beautiful on the plate as well as being yummy and I have created everything from complete meals to cakes, tasty snacks and on the go treats. I thought I would share them with you and I hope your enjoy my recipes! I shall be adding more on a regular basis. Let me know what you think of them and remember they are all good for you in moderation!!!! enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like its going to be a great blog! Really looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corrine
    Well done with the blog. I will follow for ur secret receipes.
    Troy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah so pleased to see these on the web. Very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best thing on the web :)

    I am looking forward to ATTEMPTING to cook these amazing dishes.

    Thank you so much for blogging.

    Andy xx

    ReplyDelete